Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is?

Hear me, i speak for all who stand in doubt
They say it takes two to make love
I say it also takes two to break it
They say it takes a lifetime to build trust
I say it takes less than a sigh to break it
They say life can go on inspite of loss
I say it goes on but at the gravest cost, a crushing of the spirit
They say life has it's ups and downs,
I say life is the downs, the ups are just added incentive
They say nothings meant to last forever
I say sorrow and shame does
They say death is just a process
I say its loss impersonated
Who is to decide what life and its intricacies mean?
Not them, Not I...
Experience
You can only understand what freedom is once you have faced subordination
Love is best understood from lack of it
Only loss can make you understand the importance of something?
How fickle is the human mind?


“The time to hesitate is through.”

“The time to hesitate is through.”
Jim Morrison-Poet